An Iron Golem is a large sentient statue that will defend players and villagers. We show you how to make an Iron Golem in Minecraft with our video and step-by-step tutorials.
Build An Iron Golem Video Tutorial
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC's||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC's||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC's||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PlayStation 3 & 4||Yes|
Tools & Supplies Needed
- 1 carved pumpkin OR jack o' lantern
- 4 iron blocks
Steps To Build An Iron Golem
1. Make The Body
To build a Minecraft Iron Golem, we'll start by placing two iron blocks stacked on top of each other. This is essentially the body of your Iron Golem.
2. Add Arms
Now we need to add the arms. We can do this by simply placing an iron block on each side of the top bock of the body.
3. Add A Head
Lastly, we need to place the carved pumpkin OR jack o' lantern on top of the body (this step must be done last).
The Iron Golem will now come to life!
Keep in mind, there will need to be some space around your Iron Golem in order to spawn. It will not spawn in a confined area.
More Getting Started Tutorials
- How to Repair a Bow in Minecraft
- How To Cure Zombie Villagers In Minecraft
- How To Find Treasure In Minecraft
- How To Fly In Creative Mode
- How To Make A Minecraft Hot Tub
- How To Teleport In Minecraft (Ender Pearl & Command)
- How To Make Fences In Minecraft (With A Fence Gate)
- How To Make An End Portal
- How To Make A Nether Portal